Blair Type 1 Diabetes Foundation Co-Founders: Jill Blescia and Susan Pohl
- Pediatrician, wife and mother to four children
- Passionate about finding a cure for type 1 diabetes since October 10, 2013- the day diabetes entered our lives
- Enjoys meeting others with the same struggles and providing mutual support
- Humbled everyday by my daughter Sophia who gracefully handles this terrible disease
- I am a wife and mother of two children, Kailyn and Anthony.
- Kailyn was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when she was 14.
- We have no family history of T1D.
- So why did I want to start this foundation? For one reason – to raise money to help find a cure for T1D. My daughter deserves a life without T1D.